- About Leanmap
- Certification Seminars
- Consulting Solutions
- Interim Management
- Benchmarking Audits
- Product Download
- Customer Support
Manufacturing and Service
We serve large manufacturers, global service providers, venture capitalists and private equity firms. Even though we work with various industries, we are mainly called for one of two reasons: solving a major constraint to get out of a crisis, or improving operating performance to achieve better returns for shareholders. Our clients are leading companies within their niche; such as Mercedes-Benz (luxury automotive), Navico (marine instruments), Detroit Diesel (truck engines), Landis & Gyr (energy metering), Fanke (kitchen systems), Techtronic (household appliances), Gategourmet (airline catering).
Value Chain Focus
We are functional specialists but always address the entire value chain. Only when looking at the process chain and product lifecycle, it will be possible to prevent spot-optimizations (optimizing one function on the expense of another) and add true value to customers, shareholders, and employees – the triple benefits ensure that results can be sustained even long after we are gone.
- Marine Electronics – turnaround key plant in Mexico, 57% throughput improvement
- Appliance – factory consolidation of large assembly plants, 25% efficiency gain
- Utility Metering – product reliability improvement, double-digit MUSD exposure reduction
- Leather Shoes – variability reduction of high-end shoe production for Japanese market
- Fashion/Garment – faster development to increase from 4 to 5 seasons (launches)
- Transportation – standardization of core processes to realize expansion plans
- Hospitality – redesign service process to improve customer satisfaction, competitive edge
- Consumer Electronics – inventory reduction and adaptive inventory management system
- Recycling – Greenfield concept for new industrial waste processing plant
- Packaging/Logistics – space-volume maximization for container shipments
- Shared Service Center – cost reduction through waste elimination, process compression
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly – maximizing capacity, converting batch to flow processing
- Continuous Processing – implement preventive maintenance systems to improve efficiency
- Semiconductors/HighTech – maximizing yield of metal deposition process
- Airline Catering – reducing cost of food processing/logistics at better on-time performance
- Hospital – leveling operation theater, maximizing capacity at reduced risk of defects
- Management Training – courses in lean, six sigma, rapid innovation, and cost reduction
- Life-Science – shortening time for assembly and testing of medical diagnostics equipment
- Processing Center – uptime maximization to eliminate second shift
- Banking – developing logic and workflow for faster validation of new applications
- Call-Center – improving response time and quality from initial call to closure
- Automotive Diesel Engines – warranty accrual reduction to free up cash
Contact us to support your journey to world-class – ‘Navigating to Results’.
Products and Services
Your cart is empty.
Sign up for our mailing list.