- About Leanmap
- Certification Seminars
- Consulting Solutions
- Interim Management
- Benchmarking Audits
- Product Download
- Customer Support
Score your Business (Online Benchmarking)
Are you world-class?
You might have asked yourself how well your operation performs relative to ‘best-in-class’:
- Do you operate at a world-class level?
- Are your processes ‘best practices’?
- What works well? What should be fixed?
- Where are the gaps and ‘blind spots’?
- What can be done to get to the next level?
Benchmarking is the process of comparing processes, configuration, and performance relative to world-class standards. Benchmarking allows organizations to learn how well they operate (Status) and how well they could perform (Potential) when adapting best practices. Benchmarking establishes a reference point (Baseline), is used for defining the level of ambition (Target) and measuring improvements against (Achievement). Our web-based tool allows a fast, yet precise way to assess operational performance within minutes – we recommend to follow the 5-step auditing process:
- Select target, which area you want to assess
- Select team, people who know the area best
- Benchmark current performance, do the audit
- Review results and set improvement targets
- Repeat regularly to monitor your progress
|1-Struggling||Reactive, chaotic, unpredictable results||Health problems|
|2-Learning||Aware and willing to learn, first steps||Started exercising|
|3-Improving||Positive trend but still many glitches||Getting stronger|
|4-Leading||Solid performance but not yet automatic||Regional champion|
|5-Worldclass||Currently invincible, automatic excellence||Olympic athlete|
Assessments Types: Audits and Checks
We offer two different assessment types, the ‘Benchmarking Audit’ assesses performance levels across 10 to 20 dimensions, while the ‘Quick Check’ assesses one single dimension, such as speed, quality, delivery, efficiency, organization, flow, takt, pull, leveling etc.
- Benchmarking Audit – scores 10-20 dimensions in 50-100 minutes
- Quick Check – measures one single dimension in just 5-10 minutes
Available Online Assessments
- LEAN Factory Audit – assess Leanness of Factories (Benchmarking)
- 5S Organization Check – assess Level of Organization (Quick Check)
- OEE Efficiency Check – assess Operating Efficiency Level (Quick Check)
- TPM Maintenance Check – assess Maintenance Performance (Quick Check)
Products and Services
Your cart is empty.
Sign up for our mailing list.