- About Leanmap
- Certification Seminars
- Consulting Solutions
- Interim Management
- Benchmarking Audits
- Product Download
- Customer Support
Solutions with Impact
Unless you operate a monopoly, you must continuously innovate or improve efficiency to keep up with the competition. We deliver turnkey solutions that not only improve results, but also move you past the competition. ‘Turnkey’ means that solutions are tested, validated, and ready for implementation. Results are proven. As a result, you will be able to produce faster and deliver to actual demand with more flexibility and less inventory in the pipeline. You will reduce your cost base while raising service and quality levels (yes, that is possible!), and you will accelerate product development to launch new products and features ahead of your competitors.
The Leanmap Way
‘Navigating to Results’ means developing consulting solutions that ensure rapid, lasting success. We follow a structured process to deliver proven solutions in an effective and efficient way. The definition-phase frames the project, defines the specific needs of customer (VOC) and business (VOB). The current situation is analyzed during the diagnostics-phase. Several drill-downs identify problems and potentials. Under the guidance of the expert, the team works together to develop a shared vision of the future state. It is this collaborative effort during the design-phase, which establishes trust and builds the required capabilities that the team needs to achieve the future state. During the deployment-phase, the concept is being tested in a controlled area under real live conditions. As assumptions and impact are validated, remaining doubts vanish and former critics turn into believers. This buy-in is essential to move forward to the delegation-phase, where implementation is planned in detail; tasks, deliverables, dates, and ownership are firmly established. When we leave, you can be sure that your team has a proven solution plus firm implementation plan on the table. For challenging situations, such as turnarounds, we can provide additional support, leading the entire implementation until targets are achieved – see Interim Management.
Solutions in 5 Steps
- Define - frame project, define voice of customer (VOC) and voice of business (VOB)
- Diagnose – analyze current situation, identify problems and potentials
- Design – develop future state concept, build skill foundation of team
- Deploy – apply concept in controlled area, confirm assumptions, formalize processes
- Delegate – assemble team, define implementation plan, deliverables, dates, ownership
- Due Diligence – identifying problems and potentials for M&A support
- Cost Reduction – lowering the cost-base to improve competitiveness
- Rapid Innovation – streamlining product development, faster to market
- Lean Transformation – increasing speed and efficiency in plant and office
- Quality Improvement – reducing variability and defect level to reduce exposure
Contact us to support your journey to world-class - ‘Navigating to Results’.
Products and Services
Your cart is empty.
Sign up for our mailing list.