- Über Leanmap
- Seminare | Zertifizierung
- Produkte | Herunterladen
Faster to Market
The future belongs to companies that bring more variety to the marketplace and do it faster than their competitors. Improving capability and infrastructure in developing countries is an emerging force that is increasing pressure on established companies to compete. Companies in the United States and Europe—with their high cost structure—must innovate faster to maintain their current market position. The challenge is to implement faster, yet it must be cost-effective innovation. This means they need to create a strategically aligned innovation process that brings to market more differentiated and sophisticated products, thus increasing variety for the customer while reducing complexity and cost. Our Innovation Acceleration Seminar provides the strategies and techniques to shorten the innovation cycle through lean development and lean launch management.
Voice of the Customer
Customers demand goods and service tailored to their needs and delivered at their terms. The demand for more variety, instant availability and higher performance at lower cost is growing for all categories and sectors.
- The future belongs to companies capable to bring more variety to market, faster than others
- Improving capability and infrastructure in developing countries increases pressure on established companies to compete
- Especially companies in US and EU with their high cost structure must innovate faster to maintain their market-position
- Focus is on reducing parts, cost and complexity, while increasing flexibility and variety
- Lean development shortens time-to-market through critical chain management (TOC)
- Lean design focuses on essential features, reducing parts and labor content (BOM/BOA)
- Innovation cost reduction through standardization, modularization, and platform-concepts
Challenge and Conclusion
Faster, yet cost-effective Innovation. Creating a strategically aligned innovation process that brings to market more differentiated and more sophisticated products/services of higher quality and variety while reducing complexity and cost. Effective and efficient innovation at pace of customer-demand requires discipline, a structured processes and effective planning and support-systems.
Innovation Acceleration Strategies
- QFD – Quality Function Deployment – quantitative method to translate customer needs into effective specifications as basis for development
- DFSS – Design for Six Sigma – creating products and processes with minimal variability to eliminate the need for costly defects, delays and rework
- DTC – Design to Cost – aligning all activities to meet a given cost-target – critically important to remain competitive when producing commodities
- RPD – Rapid Product Development – applying Lean-principles to remove waste and slack-time from the development, prototyping and testing process
- MSP – Modularization-Standardization-Platforms – making effective use of shared parts, platforms and modules
- LPD – Lean Product Development – structured process with focus on value-generation to shorten product development and launch management
Contact us to learn how to speed up your innovation process – ‘Navigating to Results’.
Products and Services
Your cart is empty.
Sign up for our mailing list.