- Über Leanmap
- Seminare | Zertifizierung
- Produkte | Herunterladen
Navigators and Resultants
The best concept is worth nothing until implemented. True to our credo, Navigating to Results, we not only offer expert advice but also executive support to execute, streamline processes, and coach people. Different from traditional consultants, we consider ourselves as ‘navigators’ and ‘resultants’, motivating people to embrace change, spreading the passion within your organization, while leading the transition from current state to desired future state.
The Leanmap Way
With our deep technical knowledge, proven management expertise and cross-cultural skills we are able to bring businesses to a new level of operating performance. We emphasize on cooperation, working alongside with our client’s people, developing their capabilities while eliminating the root-causes for missed performance targets. Capability-building and skill-transfer are central elements of all our programs to ensure that gains can and will be maintained even long after we are gone.
Process to Results
In a full-cycle transformation program, we start by stabilizing processes while building specific capabilities required achieving and maintaining the desired future-state. In the second phase we focus on efficiency, improving value-add and profitability. Efficiency-improvements free-up required resources to further improve performance (capability, capacity, quality, delivery, efficiency), or broaden the range (adding features, products, services), or enlarge the value-chain (vertical integration and insourcing). Principles apply to manufacturing (shop floor), administration (back office), continuous production (food, materials, chemicals, pharmaceuticals), as well as service-businesses (banking, health-care, education, hospitality, government).
Navigating to Results
- Our Clients – large manufacturers, global service firms, private equity, venture capitalists
- Our People – independent professionals assisting clients to restructure, stabilize, expand
- Engagement Model – we work as coach, consultant, change-agent to meet clients’ needs
- Delivery Process – structured process to ensure that results are achieved and sustained
- Value Proposition – assisting clients to manage issues outside current capability/capacity
- Assignment Lifecycle – executing improvement programs from entry to exit in five stages
- Case Studies – recent projects, type of engagement, chosen approach, achieved impact
Contact us.to support your journey to world-class – ‘Navigating to Results’.
Products and Services
Your cart is empty.
Sign up for our mailing list.