Continuous Improvement Maturity Assessment (CIMA)
Assess maturity level of your manufacturing or service operation, starting from this page. The audit will take around 3 hours and must be done in one session, without shutting done the computer. If you need to take a break, leave the browser open, and continue when you are ready. There are two choices for the assessment, one is customized for the factory and one for the office. To get the audit report, your account must be “Professional”, just follow these steps:
- Login to your account (for registered users) or Register as new user (if you have not created an account before).
- Check your email (including spam folder) and confirm your account; this step is required per GDPR compliance.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, go to My Account and click button “Resend Confirmation Email“.
- Upgrade your membership to “Professional” by entering the Coupon code (see instructions per CIMA-SOP).
- Start a new assessment by clicking one of the buttons below (you must be logged in to receive the report).
- To mange your access credentials, view audit results, and update personal settings, go to My Account page.
The factory assessment measures maturity level in manufacturing, sampling, warehousing, distribution.
The office assessment measures maturity level in creation, commercial, administration, management.