Removing causes to prevent repeat problems
is a foundational skill for key people, such as managers, supervisors and specialists to systematically improve right-first-time (RFT) rate. The team in Singapore has quickly applied what they have learned during the PDCA course. As a result, non-quality costs (NQC) were measurably reduced, making a positive contrition to the bottom line. Like the team in Singapore, learn Systematic Problem Solving (SPS) and other key skills in our Academy.
PDCA Skill Levels
Building problem-solving skills involves five steps, moving all trainees from «Ready» to «Qualified» level, key people to «Independent» , and trainers to «Expert» level. Employing such Train-the-Trainer approach ensures that the Skill-Pyramid is robust.
- Level-1 «Ready» has registered for training and recorded a problem to solve, but not yet trained.
- Level-2 «Beginner» has completed the introductory training, can correctly fill the PDCA template.
- Level-3 «Qualified» has completed the basic course, can solve simple problems at the process level.
- Level-4 «Independent» has completed the advanced course, can solve cross-functional problems.
- Level-5 «Expert» has completed the expert course, can solve complex, multi-dimensional problems.
For more information, see our Academy programs.