Results in 6 Steps »
Our 6D process keeps people focused and projects on track, ensuring that results are not only discussed but also achieved. Quality gates at the end of each phase ensure that deliverables are being met and resources effectively used.
- Pilot Run
- Full Scale
6D Improvement Cycle
The 6D process leads the team through defining the project (D1), diagnosing the current state (D2), designing the future state (D3), demonstrating effectiveness on a limited scope, (D4), before deploying the solution full scope (D5), followed by systemizing and delegating ownership (D6).
6D Performance Gain
Change always creates some instability, performance is getting worse before it is getting better. This dip is followed by a period of strong growth as improvements take root. Performance finally levels off, reaching a new plateau, while improvements being institutionalized to sustain gains made.
The Leanmap Way
We provide the expertise and personnel to help our clients implement new concepts that we co-invented with them. We stay engaged until improvements are implemented, and skills and systems are in place to sustain them – Navigating to Results.
As strategy consultants, we help leaders define and execute strategy, including:
- Benchmark and conduct competitive analysis
- Analyze and solve operational constraints
- Develop business and growth strategies
- Define required skills and competences
- Develop location and value-added strategies
- Rationalize structures and streamline processes
- Bring mission-critical projects on track
As process consultants, we help redesign companywide processes and structures, including:
- Manufacturing and service operations
- Research and product development
- Sourcing and supply chain management
- Quality assurance and management
- Productive maintenance and asset-care
- Sales, marketing, and after-sales service
- Business planning, finance and controlling